www.proDRIVERS.ie Digital Tachograph and Driver Card Data Audit provides authoritative and comprehensive checks on the systems you have in place to deal with driver management, drivers’ hours compliance and working time regulations.
Whether you are running analogue, digital or mixed fleets, the audits can be tailored to suit your individual business requirements and detailed reports will be produced to show the efficiency and compliance of your systems and procedures.
www.proDRIVERS.ie experienced compliance advisory carry out checks that
follow the same structure as those carried out by RSA, therefore ensuring maximum compliance with the latest regulations.
A typical Driver and Tachograph Systems Management Audit covers:
- checks on tachograph chart issue, return and storage
- checks on driver card and vehicle unit data downloading
- evidence of inspection and calibration planning
- checks that chart analysis systems are in place
- checks for adequate systems to deal with errors and infringements
- driver licence checks
- a review of driver training systems
- systems to monitor agency drivers
- expert on-site recommendations
- Driver CPC system checks
- driver management systems
- vehicle maintenance systems
- mechanical handling equipment systems
Call us on 076 6020 645 (charged at local rate) for more information or fill in the online inquiry form.