In order to gain a Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) in Transport Management, a candidate must attend an approved and certified course and successfully pass the prescribed exam.
The Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) in Road Passenger Transport Operations Management is designed to meet the requirements of Regulation (EC) No. 1071/2009.
CILT is the examining body for the CPC in Road Passenger Transport Operations Management on behalf of the Department of Transport, Tourism & Sport.
Achievement of the CPC demonstrates that the holder of the qualification is qualified to perform effective and continuous management of undertakings engaged in road transport operations within any EU member state.
This CPC is for managers who wish to become transport managers or who want to set up their own transport business.
Businesses transporting 8+ people per vehicle require a transport manager with a CPC in Road Passenger Transport Operations Management.
Study towards the next Transport Manager CPC exam on Wednesday 09 December 2020
Call +353 766 020 645 or Email to Office @ proDRIVERS
Course content includes:
- Expert, dynamic and motivational tuition
- Specially prepared simple PowerPoint handouts
- Multi-media delivery
- Past exam papers supplied & fully covered
- Mock exam marked with feedback
- Intensive coverage of all subjects
- Exam hints and advice
- 24-hour tutor support throughout
The following subjects are covered:
- Setting Up a Transport Business
- Successful Management Techniques
- Employment Legislation
- Documentation & Permits
- Financial Management
- Effective Human Resources Management
- Costing & Pricing
- Marketing and Sales
- Contract Law and Tort (Negligence)
- Technical Requirements
- Tachographs & Hours of Driving
- Route Planning & Road Safety
- Accident Procedures/Prevention
- International Customs & Practice
- Health & Safety Legislation
In association with CPC.IE
Transport Manager CPC course venues and dates;
Starting Dates and Venus for 2020;
Saturday, 22nd August in Cork
Saturday, 29th August in Limerick
Saturday, 25th July in Galway
Saturday, 27th June in Dublin (part-time)
Wednesday, 19th August- Dublin (full time)