The 1-day personal or group course is designed for HGV & PSV driver of commercial vehicles exceeding 3.5 tonnes or 8 passengers and who want to update their existing knowledge of digital tachograph equipment or are making the change over from the analogue tachograph.
Digital Tachograph Course Modules;
- Overview of the Tachographs
- Digital Tachograph Cards – Driver, Company, Workshop and Control Card
- Digital Driver Card data download
- Digital Driver Card data analysis
- EU driver hours regulation – Regulation EU No 561/2006
- Handling of digital tachographs – Regulation EU 165/2014
- Road transport regulation – Directive 2002/15/EC
- Legal Responsibilities
- Enforcement and Penalties
- How to remain compliant
On the completion of this course, Participants will!
Be familiar with the regulations governing them under EU Drivers hours and regulations and understanding the basic principles of operating a digital tachograph.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above Course, or to schedule times and dates that suit you, call us at (Nationwide Local-Cost) 076 6020 645 or (Dublin Office) 01 4404279