digifobPro – a single solution – full analysis built-in
Finally, the market has a solution which combines the functionality of the acclaimed Digifob with a configurable and user-friendly vehicle download
solution. This unit is used by some Garda, in the UK and a number of European enforcement agencies to analyse Driver Cards at the side of the road.
When coupled to a PC it is the only tool you will need for full EU compliance.
The smart way to read driver card data
Digifob pro is a simple way to read Driver Card data and instantly check compliance with the majority of EU driver regulations.
Vehicle downloads made easy
Digifob pro will allow the user to selectively download data from a vehicle’s Digital Tachograph, saving time on unnecessary full Vehicle downloads.
Transferring data to your PC or Laptop and to proDRIVERS IDHA
Digifob pro has a large display which will allow the user to view Driver Card and Vehicle data in real time and in fine detail. There is even a graphical Speed Trace.
- Driver card quick view and analysis against EU rules
- Driver card download, storage and retrieval
- Vehicle unit quick view
- Vehicle unit download and storage
- Full configuration of vehicle download options for all TREPS
- Download speed trace information, graph and navigate on the unit
- Connection to PC for automatic or manual archiving
- Connection to PC for interactive configuration of all unit settings
- Firmware upgrade via the web
- Rechargeable lithium batteries
- Mains charger
- Compatible with all driver card and VU file types
- Configurable time zones
- Configurable languages
- Integrated internal flash memory
- Direct vehicle connection cable
- Direct PC connection cable
- Rechargeable (lithium-ion internal batteries)
- 12-volt rechargeable supplied
- Upgradeable firmware
- Graphical LCD display (W: 64mm X H: 38mm)
- Automatic card reading
- Four-button control
- Auto power down
- Robust plastic casing
- Dimensions: H: 60mm, W: 100mm, D: 20mm
- Optional GPRS module
- Windows-based PC software
For more information call 076 6020 645 (charged at local rate) or read the Knowledge Base