This ADR Refresher Training Course is for drivers of vehicles carrying dangerous goods who hold a valid ADR Certificate that has not yet reached its expiry date.
Course Details: Course Price € 350.00 and Examen Fees € 200.00
Date: October 5th and 6th in Gory Training Centre
Refresher training and examination must be undertaken prior to the expiry date of the ADR Certificate. Drivers can, however, attend approved courses up to 12 months prior to the expiry date of their current ADR Certificate and on successful completion, the new ADR Certificate will commence from the expiry date of the original certificate. We recommend that drivers attend approved courses well in advance of the expiry date of their current ADR certificate.
Who should attend?
- Drivers in-scope of ADR
Benefits of attending
- Satisfies legal responsibilities in respect of the carriage of dangerous goods
- Refresher instruction on dangerous goods legislation
- An update on practical elements of carrying dangerous goods
- Updates on how to react in emergency situations
- There is a formal exam for each module and drivers will take the relevant exam(s) for modules studied
- On successful completion of the exam(s) the driver will receive their ADR certificate from the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
- Up to 2 days
- Maximum 16 delegates depending on facilities
- This 2-day course includes Core, Packages and classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 and Tankers Specialisation
- All course materials.
- Also available as an in-company option
Trainer, Eamon McEvoy is one of only six trainers in Ireland approved by the CILT (Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport) and HSA (Health & Safety Authority) to provide ADR Driver Training (International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road) and has been involved in the transport of dangerous goods for more than 20 years both as a driver and a trainer.